Thayer Coggin Clip Curved sofa in cream fabric. Luxurious circular fabric couch with stunning wooden accents by Thayer Coggin – purchased in the US. Sofa is in wonderful condition and has been recently cleaned. Ottoman and serving tray pictured are also included. Thayer Coggin furniture is made in the USA and, unusually in the furniture industry, is bench made by a single craftsperson which allows a high level of quality control. Since 1953, Thayer Coggin has produced furniture with a timeless modern design. Thayer Coggin is licenced to manufacture the designs of Milo Baughman, some of the most recognisable furniture in the world. Originally purchased for USD$13,600.
Thayer Coggin Clip Curved Sofa with Ottoman (RRP c$17,000)
Out of stock
Out of stock
Brand/Maker/Artist : Thayer Coggin
Model : Clip
Dimensions in mm : 4110 x 1000 x 1000
Materials : Fabric, Wood
Colour and pattern : Cream, Natural
Style : Contemporary
Room : Living Room
New, Used or Ex-Display : Used
Condition : Very good condition
Defects : none
Location : Melbourne
Postcode : 3141
Arrange an inspection prior to purchase
We fully understand you might want to see, touch and assess an item in person before purchasing. Please request an inspection using the “ASK A QUESTION’ button on the listing. All listings show the city and postcode so you can tell if it’s in your area.
Professional delivery is an option at checkout for all items.
Delivery charges are based on point to point shipping from seller to buyer.
Our delivery prices are considerate of:
- shipping from the seller’s postcode to the buyer’s
- the size and composition of the item
- items are usually not wrapped or boxed and therefore require blanket wrapping
- deliveries from person to person (not from a central warehouse)
- buyers and sellers do not need to assist with moving furniture items
We deliver to the following postcodes:
- Sydney: 2000-2080, 2085-2158, 2160-2229, 2231-2234, 2555-2559, 2564-2567, 2759-2770.
- Melbourne: 3000-3019, 3025, 3031-3032, 3034, 3039-3044, 3050-3058, 3065-3086, 3070-3072, 3078-3081, 3083-3084, 3086, 3101-3105, 3121-3124, 3126, 3141-3146, 3161-3162, 3181-3185, 3191, 3193, 3205-3207
- Brisbane: 4000-4014, 4017-4022, 4025, 4029-4032, 4034-4037, 4051-4055, 4059-4061, 4064-4070, 4072-4078, 4101-4133, 4151-4161, 4163-4165, 4169-4174, 4178-4179, 4183-4184, 4205, 4207
If you live outside of these areas, for a delivery quote please contact us and quote the Product ID.
Delivery Limitations: you are obliged to inform us if access to deliver an item is restricted by a lift, stairs, narrow access, steep access, parking limitations, distance from truck parking to the door and so forth.
Pick up in person
If you have the option at checkout (i.e. you are in the same city as the seller) to select ‘Local Pickup’, the procedure is as follows –
- Complete the checkout process on the Two Design Lovers website.
- We will then put you in touch with the seller to arrange collection.
- Money is held by Two Design Lovers until the collection is completed.
- The Buyer must inspect the item carefully. If there is an issue with the item or the Buyer does not wish to proceed with the sale, it should not be collected. The Buyer and Seller should notify Two Design Lovers and a refund will be issued.
- If the item is defective or not as described, the Buyer should ideally send a photo to appraise us of the issue and a full refund will be given.
- If the Buyer simply has a change of mind and does not collect the item, the applicable credit card or Paypal transaction fees will be deducted from the refund.
- No discounts, returns or refunds will be allowed after collection in person
We do not release payment to the Seller until you have had a chance to inspect your purchase. You have 24 hours after delivery to notify us of any issues with how we have described your purchase.
Please see our Returns Policy for full details of how to return a purchase for any other reason, including change of mind within 48 hours of delivery occurring, or what to do if the first 48 hours has lapsed.
How we categorise condition of items
Excellent condition: New or as new, never used or, hardly used with very minor signs of wear
Very Good condition: used, shows signs of acceptable wear and tear
Moderate condition: used, shows obvious signs of wear and tear, needs some TLC though structurally sound
Poor condition: needs to be repaired to be able to be used