We organise professional delivery. Use the ‘Ask a Question’ button on the item listing, tell us your name, email address and postcode and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible with a quote from one of our trusted delivery partners.
Delivery charges are based on point to point shipping from seller to buyer. Prices are considerate of:
- shipping from the seller’s postcode to the buyer’s
- the size and composition of the item
- items are usually blanket wrapped, sometimes boxed
- buyers and sellers do not need to assist with moving furniture items
In order to provide a valid quote, buyers are obliged to inform us if access to deliver an item is restricted by a lift, stairs, narrow access, steep access, parking limitations, distance from truck parking to the door and so forth.
Organising Own Delivery
To keep the process as smooth as possible for our sellers please note the following terms and conditions for buyers making their own arrangements to collect a purchased item:
- larger items must be collected by a two person team
- sellers are not required to assist
- items for collection will not be packed or wrapped
- anyone collecting must have public liability insurance if entering a seller’s premises
- risk passes to the buyer from the moment of pick up
We would be happy to discuss shipping and own delivery arrangements. You may also use this link to Contact Us. Remember to state your postcode and quote the Product ID.