Designed by Jean-Marie Massaud for B&B Italia, the Seven Dining table is both organic and calming in its presentation. Characterised by the particular shape of its top, with three different sides, the B&B Italia Seven Table is able to accommodate up to seven people. The Seven sign makes it so strongly recognisable that it changes the layout of space and modifies perception. The three branch design of the picture resurfaces from the top, creating a graphic decoration in contrast or chromatically harmonic. The table we have on offer has a brushed light oak top with the support frame finished in chalk white paint. Purchased from Space Furniture in 2018 for $15,355 this table will be a show piece in any dining space.
B&B Italia Seven Dining Table (RRP$15,355)
Out of stock
Out of stock
Brand/Maker/Artist : Jean-Marie Massaud for B&B Italia
Model : Seven
Dimensions in mm : L2340mm X D1570mm X H740mm
Materials : tubular steel frame, Wood
Colour and pattern : Oak, White
Style : Contemporary
Room : Dining Room
New, Used or Ex-Display : Used
Condition : Excellent condition
Defects : None noted
Location : Brisbane
Postcode : 4171
We are pleased to offer professional delivery service on all items. Delivery charges are calculated at checkout, based on point to point shipping from seller to buyer.
We deliver to the following postcodes:
- Sydney: 2000-2080, 2085-2158, 2160-2229, 2231-2234, 2555-2559, 2564-2567, 2759-2770.
- Melbourne: 3000-3019, 3025, 3031-3032, 3034, 3039-3044, 3050-3058, 3065-3086, 3070-3072, 3078-3081, 3083-3084, 3086, 3101-3105, 3121-3124, 3126, 3141-3146, 3161-3162, 3181-3185, 3191, 3193, 3205-3207
- Brisbane: 4000-4014, 4017-4022, 4025, 4029-4032, 4034-4037, 4051-4055, 4059-4061, 4064-4070, 4072-4078, 4101-4133, 4151-4161, 4163-4165, 4169-4174, 4178-4179, 4183-4184, 4205, 4207
If you live outside of these areas, for a delivery quote please contact us and quote the Product ID.
Delivery Limitations: you are obliged to inform us if access to deliver an item is restricted by a lift, stairs, narrow access, steep access, parking limitations, distance from truck parking to the door and so forth.
Our priority is to provide both a professional and cost effective delivery service. We have four basic shipping categories:
- Small – items that fit in a small box and can be sent with Australia Post or courier
- Medium – items that can reasonably be carried by one person and fit in a small delivery vehicle
- Large – items that require two people to carry
- Bulky – multiple items that form a set or large/heavy items
We negotiate discounted rates with professional removalists and couriers. Our delivery prices are considerate of:
- shipping from the seller’s postcode to the buyer’s
- items are usually not wrapped or boxed and therefore require blanket wrapping
- deliveries from person to person (not from a central warehouse)
- buyers and sellers do not need to assist with moving furniture items
We do not release payment to the Seller until you have had a chance to inspect your purchase. You have 24 hours after delivery to notify us of any issues with how we have described your purchase.
Please see our Returns Policy for full details of how to return a purchase for any other reason, including change of mind within 48 hours of delivery occurring, or what to do if the first 48 hours has lapsed.
Whether an item from a Seller can be picked up by a Buyer or inspected prior to sale is at the discretion of the Seller and Two Design Lovers.
To inquire, please check the Item Location in the listing and then use the Ask a question button.
Pick up in person
Where a seller allows their item to be picked up in person, if you are in the same city, you will have the option at checkout to select ‘Local Pickup’.
Local pick up procedure:
- Complete the checkout process on the Two Design Lovers website.
- We will then put you in touch with the seller to arrange collection.
- Money is held by Two Design Lovers until the collection is confirmed.
- The Buyer must inspect the item carefully. If there is an issue with the item or the Buyer does not wish to proceed with the sale, it should not be collected. The Buyer and Seller should notify Two Design Lovers and a refund will be issued.
- If the item is defective or not as described, the Buyer should ideally send a photo to appraise us of the issue and a full refund will be given.
- If the Buyer simply has a change of mind and does not collect the item, the applicable credit card or Paypal transaction fees will be deducted from the refund.
- No discounts, returns or refunds will be allowed after collection in person.
Excellent condition: New or as new, never used or, hardly used with very minor signs of wear
Very Good condition: used, shows signs of acceptable wear and tear
Moderate condition: used, shows obvious signs of wear and tear, needs some TLC though structurally sound
Poor condition: needs to be repaired to be able to be used