Bayliss for King Living Hue rug in colour mink. This rug is a special collaboration between Bayliss and King Living. It was ordered in a custom size direct from Bayliss but now being sold due to a change of interior fitout plans. It is absolutely brand new, in original delivery packaging and unopened. It is loomed from 100% natural Tencel, with a deep cut pile, luminous shine and soft touch. The fibre is suitable for living areas with medium foot traffic. Tencel is biodegradable and sustainably produced from wood pulp.
Bayliss for King Living Hue Rug Mink 360 x 420cm
Out of stock
Out of stock
Brand/Maker/Artist : Hue
Model : Mink
Dimensions in mm : 3600 x 4200
Colour and pattern : Mink
Style : Contemporary
Room : Bedroom, Dining Room, Living Room
New, Used or Ex-Display : New
Condition : Excellent condition
Defects : None - perfect condition!
Location : Melbourne
Postcode : 3350
We are pleased to offer professional delivery service on all items. Delivery charges are calculated at checkout, based on point to point shipping from seller to buyer.
We deliver to the following postcodes:
- Sydney: 2000-2080, 2085-2158, 2160-2229, 2231-2234, 2555-2559, 2564-2567, 2759-2770.
- Melbourne: 3000-3019, 3025, 3031-3032, 3034, 3039-3044, 3050-3058, 3065-3086, 3070-3072, 3078-3081, 3083-3084, 3086, 3101-3105, 3121-3124, 3126, 3141-3146, 3161-3162, 3181-3185, 3191, 3193, 3205-3207
- Brisbane: 4000-4014, 4017-4022, 4025, 4029-4032, 4034-4037, 4051-4055, 4059-4061, 4064-4070, 4072-4078, 4101-4133, 4151-4161, 4163-4165, 4169-4174, 4178-4179, 4183-4184, 4205, 4207
If you live outside of these areas, for a delivery quote please contact us and quote the Product ID.
Delivery Limitations: you are obliged to inform us if access to deliver an item is restricted by a lift, stairs, narrow access, steep access, parking limitations, distance from truck parking to the door and so forth.
Our priority is to provide both a professional and cost effective delivery service. We have four basic shipping categories:
- Small – items that fit in a small box and can be sent with Australia Post or courier
- Medium – items that can reasonably be carried by one person and fit in a small delivery vehicle
- Large – items that require two people to carry
- Bulky – multiple items that form a set or large/heavy items
We negotiate discounted rates with professional removalists and couriers. Our delivery prices are considerate of:
- shipping from the seller’s postcode to the buyer’s
- items are usually not wrapped or boxed and therefore require blanket wrapping
- deliveries from person to person (not from a central warehouse)
- buyers and sellers do not need to assist with moving furniture items
We do not release payment to the Seller until you have had a chance to inspect your purchase. You have 24 hours after delivery to notify us of any issues with how we have described your purchase.
Please see our Returns Policy for full details of how to return a purchase for any other reason, including change of mind within 48 hours of delivery occurring, or what to do if the first 48 hours has lapsed.
Whether an item from a Seller can be picked up by a Buyer or inspected prior to sale is at the discretion of the Seller and Two Design Lovers.
To inquire, please check the Item Location in the listing and then use the Ask a question button.
Pick up in person
Where a seller allows their item to be picked up in person, if you are in the same city, you will have the option at checkout to select ‘Local Pickup’.
Local pick up procedure:
- Complete the checkout process on the Two Design Lovers website.
- We will then put you in touch with the seller to arrange collection.
- Money is held by Two Design Lovers until the collection is confirmed.
- The Buyer must inspect the item carefully. If there is an issue with the item or the Buyer does not wish to proceed with the sale, it should not be collected. The Buyer and Seller should notify Two Design Lovers and a refund will be issued.
- If the item is defective or not as described, the Buyer should ideally send a photo to appraise us of the issue and a full refund will be given.
- If the Buyer simply has a change of mind and does not collect the item, the applicable credit card or Paypal transaction fees will be deducted from the refund.
- No discounts, returns or refunds will be allowed after collection in person.
Excellent condition: New or as new, never used or, hardly used with very minor signs of wear
Very Good condition: used, shows signs of acceptable wear and tear
Moderate condition: used, shows obvious signs of wear and tear, needs some TLC though structurally sound
Poor condition: needs to be repaired to be able to be used